Our ultimate goal: High quality & affordable medicines for human
TWi is a specialty pharma with both R&D and production capacity. TWi's headquarter and research center are located in Neihu District, Taipei, Taiwan while TWi's manufacturing facility is located in the Chungli Industrial Park.
The Chungli plant is located at No.3-1, Ziqiang 4th Rd., Zhongli City, Taoyuan County 320, Taiwan. This facility currently has three major sections: R&D and pilot production area, production area, and warehouse. Our Chungli plant is responsible for the process development, production scale up, High Barrier Generics production, inventory management and storage and delivery logistics. Our facility is compliant with US cGMP quality standard and has completed the US FDA audit.
- Currently manufactures many marketed products, including the 250 mg and 500 mg Divalproex Sodium ER Tablets, a controlled release oral tablet manufactured for Par Pharmaceuticals. This product has been manufactured at our Chungli plant and being exported to US since 2009.
- For TWi's future oral products pipeline, roughtly 3~5 drugs will be manufactured at Building One. The production lines for these drugs are currently under construction.
- Acquired through merging U-Liang Pharmaceuticals in 2013
- Current under renovation for expanding our R&D capacity and increasing production lines for TWi's own products for future product launch needs.
- 2012.10GMP Audit by Taiwan Department of Health
- 2012.09US FDA Audit with zero 483 deficiency.
- 2011.05Completed PIC/S Audit by Taiwan Department of Health
- 2008.12GMP Audit by Taiwan Department of Health
- 2007.07US FDA Audit with zero 483 deficiency.